Sunday, May 3, 2009

Vacation, All I Ever Wanted.

well folks, mrs. meat and i have made it to frisco. my sincerest apologies for not letting you all know we made it last nite, but we didn't get into the room until 11:45 local time. that's 2:45 for most of you. except for my followers in bangladesh. to you i would say, why are you following this blog? anywho.
we had a lovely flight from charlotte to minneapolis. about 3 hrs. all was goin well, then from minneapolis to san fran we had to wait an hr in the plane on the runway due to high winds in san fran. that sucked. put us behind, but once we landed and got our luggage we were on the subway riding into town. the subway dumped us about a $10 cab ride from the hotel, and all was well.
today we are goin to alcatraz. i hope this isn't "the man's" way of lockin me up. cause they'll never take me alive!!!! then prolly do some other indoor stuff. stupid rain.
have fun with your normal lives peons. i'm on vacation.

No comments: