Thursday, August 27, 2009

It's Like This, Only Less

so, a few posts back, i mentioned something ab this twitter craze. i broke down. i now tweet. (still can't conjugate it though) i am meatjutt to the twitter world. i'm not one of those peeps who follows celebs so i know more ab their lives. i follow my friends so i know whats goin on in their lives. its like stalking, without being criminal. wait...i mean...ughhh...i mean its like facebook with out stupid cause invitations. if you sent me a cause invitation, i rejected it. stop sending me that crap. i don't care.
in a past life i was known as jutt, and this combines my two nicknames. also its a pun. get it? meet. meat. i'm to witty for my own good. anywho...i don't tweet ab what i'm doing every minute of every day, i use things for what were made for. like tweeting. hooray unoriginality!

No comments: