Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Correction. I'm an Idiot.

in a previous post, "Strokin'," i made a reference to how good the album "reptilia" by the strokes is. the problem with that statement is, the strokes never did an album called "reptilia." "reptilia" is the second track from the album "room on fire." "room on fire" is a great album. in my opinion, the best the strokes have done to date.
now, to make things right.
i would like to apologize to the strokes first and foremost for claiming to be a fan, then making false claims.
next i would like to apologize to my unborn children. you should expect more out of your future father, and i should really set the bar much higher.
finally, i would like to apologize to my numerous fans whom i let down.
this mistake proves that i am not on any blog-enhancing drugs. i just hope all of the rumors linking me to steroids, balco, and barry bonds will now subside.

2 comments:

Kyle said...

I didn't want to say anything...

Anonymous said...

All of your future children are now shamed and as sperm, are tucking their tails between...um...your legs...