Friday, February 27, 2009

And the Oscar Goes to...

i would like to begin this post by giving a belated congratulations and thanks to the winners of the 81st oscars. congrats for the "W" and thanks for letting me know you are out there. i recently added you to my netflix. 
the awards and the talk about "who's best" got me thinkin about an old post i had when i mentioned how good the strokes album "room on fire" was, and then mentioned that a list of my top 5 albums was to come soon. mangler, joey, stew and i are now officially making a top 10 favorite albums of all time. only rule is it can't be a greatest hits album. list should be in by next saturday. remember, its your personal favorite 10 of all time. its o.k. to put a hanson album on there paul. if you like 'em, do it. i will let my thousands of adoring fans know what we come up with.
excuse me, got some jammin' to do.

4 comments:

Kyle said...

Do we all get to play? Even if we include Milli Vanilli?

Ferdlings said...

I put a list up a while back and after review, I see there are 3 greatest hits albums on it. Makes it a little trickier to not have them but a good rule none the less. I'll see what I can come up with.

meat said...

all can play. if you're putting milli vanilli, i'm putting wham

Kyle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.