Monday, February 9, 2009

Pythagoras, My Hero



i have an english test tomorrow. i don't like english. i'm a math guy. x=6. thats an answer in math. no debate. finite. i like my english teacher. she's young and fun and rather a.d.d. thats fun. there are to many possible answers in english. "what do you think the author meant by that?" i think the author meant what he said. thats why he said it that way. if he meant something else by it, why didn't he just say that? we don't need to put words in dead guys' mouths. thats just icky.

maybe i can make this into a math problem.

english 102 = the vin diesel classic, the fast and the furious.

they both suck, but i'm entertained during both.

math saves the day again.

2 comments:

Ferdlings said...

I thought X=8? I guess I suck at math.

meat said...

x=8 when sounding like "a" as in neighbor and weigh