Friday, November 6, 2009

Is He Cocky or What? I Think What.

arrogence and cockiness. most think they are one in the same. me being the perpetual humanatarian, i'm here to set the world straight. anyone who knows me know that i am rather arrogant. i'm ok with that. i believe that arrogant comes from the greek aros which was the greek god of confidence. so therefore, arrogance is nothing but confidence. i'm very confident. i'm ok with that. some might say, i'm overly confident, but it adds to my boyish charm.
cockiness on the other hand, comes from the klingon word cochery, which means to poke Lt. warf with a needle. who is lt. warf you ask? time you watch some star trek nest gen. he's the biggest bad ass ever on star trek. anywho...therefore cocky means to prick. or in shortened form, just a prick. so it is safe to say, an arrogent prick is cocky.
i really hope that this has cleared the air on this hot topic of debate. i considerate my public service for the month of september. what's that? it's november? crap. i really gotta change my calendar.

p.s. no animals were harmed for this post.
also no actual research was done for this post.

No comments: