Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Meet Meat

i'm just a regular guy with to much time on his hands. but isn't that usually how all blogs begin? i decided to join in all the blog fun because of my friend paul (shameless plug coming) author of the ferdlings blog and also known to common simply as "King." (deities will be capitalized.) also his bro-in-law kyle has a blog (shameless plug coming once more) alcohol and pork fueled madness. the title says it all. i will name drop on occasion, mainly early in the blog career to establish street cred.
the picture is my penguin mark. he's gonna help me write this from time to time. prolly be a guest writer when i'm out of town. he got into my beam last time i was gone.
i do normal guy stuff, watch football, warm meat over an open flame, drink beer and bourbon, and light my flatulence when the feeling strikes me. i love my wife. shes the one who keeps me plugged into society as a decent human being, and is flippin' HOT!!!! i really like music a lot.
i would love to go into detail about the time i ran into tom petty and we got to the point and rolled another.... but we are out of time. plus it never happened. and i will not make this blog a blog of lies.
for now.
it was good to meet whoever shows up.
ADIOS AMIGOS!!!!!

No comments: