Friday, November 21, 2008

STROKIN'

i heard a song from the strokes second album "reptilia" today while on the way back from a run. the run was brutal. so cold. so windy. but five miles later i felt better about myself.
anyhoo....back to the strokes. i had totally forgotten just how good this album is. when thinking back to my bachelor days, i realized that this particular cd stayed in my cd player in my room for more than 2 years. it was my alarm and i woke up to it every day for 2 years. and i still think its awesome. every song leads so wonderfully into the next, and they all blend so well together. and the most amazing part, unlike most albums, there is no song that sucks. it will definitely go down in my book as one of my top 5. i now just have to figure out my other 4 in that group. list to come soon.
i say good day!

No comments: