Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I Bet They Don't Celebrate Cinco de Mayo in Spain

it's that time of year kids. end of the spring semester, nba/nhl playoffs, pollen turning my black car yellow, and the Meat's anniversary time. yessiree. it's been a year since the west coast trip where i fell in love with wine, cruised the golden gate bridge, and rode trolleys. time flies when you're having fun. or at least when you forget so much that you can only remember 1 outta every 3 things that happens to you. why am i typing right now?...oh yea, blogging.
so this year on cinco de mayo, Mrs. Meat and i will celebrate 3 years of marital bliss. i can thank her for the bliss because lets face it, i'm a goofy looking moron, and she takes pity on me. thanks dear. this year she's taking me on a mediteranean cruise!
we sail (figuratively of course) outta barcelona, with stops in monte carlo, livorno, cit!^9+$ccia (i think that's how it's spelled), naples, the island of palma de mallorica, and back to barcelona. we will spend a couple extra days in barcelona on the front end of the trip so we will spend a total of 9 days in europe. i've never been and hope they appreciate my special brand of humor. if not i guess worst case is, they hate it, and just ship me back. right? or is worst case a firing squad? maybe i should look this up.
i'm not sure how much i will be able to let my adoring fans know how things are going while over there, i don't know if europeans (hehehehe. i just said you're a peein'. oh me. i slay me.) have the interweb yet. but i will be using a slightly outdated form of communication called jounaling, and when i return i will post my findings of the area of the world from which we get the middle ages. i wonder if they are outta that era yet? guess i'll find out soon.

No comments: